Hi all! Unfortunately we don’t have an episode for you this time around. In the meantime, why not check out some of the interviews we did with fifteen of the folks we had at Playdate this year? You can find them all right here.
Now that Playdate’s over and Ben’s in the process of moving around for a little bit, we just didn’t have time to get together a full episode. We’ll be back in 2 weeks with the next one, we promise. And we also promise it’ll be real good.
Choosing any one of those interviews is impossible, but if you want a good jumping off point to dig into them, Ben has a few suggestions:
- If performance art and ecofeminism are your jam, try this.
- If you think games as installation art is interesting, this one has you covered.
- If the intersection of play, cuteness, humor, and power is your jam, start here.
- The scope of games and the trickiness of adapting them from other media is here.
- And for a deeply personal discussion of one, try out this episode.
Each of these are good starting points; like we’ve said before, there isn’t one among the whole batch that we don’t think is valuable and interesting in its own right. We’ll see you all again in two weeks!