This time around we chat games from the Slow Game Jam, a jam about privileging slowness in games. It’s another short episode, and this one has a couple audio issues. The beginning is recorded at my house so it’s significantly worse audio quality also, but I felt like it was important to note in the episode.
This time around, we talk:
- Alchemy Garden by Impoqo Games
- Seasonal Heights by Papercookies
- 4Ever Transit Authority by turnfollow
- Pappas Walking Sim by PapaZakk
- The Pokisfiori Museum Installation & Utiler Canyon by pawsmenu
- Wonders Between Dunes by Moshe Linke
Like we mentioned, submissions for the second annual Playdate are officially closed! All the games that were submitted are super special, and we’re excited to show off all of them that we can on May 28th at the California Market Center in Downtown LA, and hope (if you can) you join us!